Friday, October 1, 2010

Love/Hate

Every day holds its challenges, but some days are just crazy! Can I just say, "Why can't we all get along?" When adults act worse than children, you know there's a huge problem!

One good thing that came out of the conflict today - I now see one of my students as extremely fragile and needing love, where before I saw this child as someone who loves to cause trouble. When trouble follows someone, there is always a reason! All children are deserving of love. Some children are just a lot more difficult to love! We have a love/hate relationship in many aspects, but I do love this child! Lord help me to keep my patience and help this child.

Next time you hear from me, I hope I've survived conference week! I'm signing off to work on all the paperwork that entails! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment